Monday, July 21, 2008

How We Love Our Kids

I saw this video on Youtube the other day, also. It has brought tears to my eyes every time I look at it. It makes me wonder..... if every parent loved their children as much as these parents loved this little boy.... what a different world we would live in. If we celebrated our childrens every moment and encouraged them daily. If we looked beyond the surface and saw them with the eyes of God... especially in the tough times.

If every parent loved their children like these parents loved their little boy.... WOW! What a different world this would be.

Click the link to see the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What amazing parents! It's sad how we sometimes allow the news we get from others to dictate how we live and love day to day. We waste what precious time we have been blessed with. I love your heart for others. As a Mom, it is my greatest gift, knowing that my daughters and grandchildren have great compassion and love for others.

background