Friday, July 25, 2008

5 things

I just read this post on someone else's blog and I thought it was kinda fun, so here it is:

5 things to do today

  1. get Emma from swim lessons
  2. go to the grocery store
  3. figure out something to make for dinner and do it
  4. work on the never-ending laundry pile
  5. start organizing our homeshool room

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. cheez-it four cheese crackers
  2. chocolate... any kind
  3. popcorn
  4. peanut butter and a banana
  5. soft pretzels

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

  1. buy homes, cars, and pay for schooling for any family members
  2. let Andy quit his job so that we could volunteer and travel
  3. give to my favorite Christian organizations
  4. buy up the whole block that our church is on so that we could expand
  5. share it and make a difference in as many lives as possible w/ it

5 bad habits

  1. too much time being sucked in by screens... computer and tv
  2. leaving things lying around instead of putting them away
  3. staying up way too late at night
  4. interupting people (esp. Andy and Emma) when they are speaking
  5. I don't have anymore... didn't you know I'm basically perfect? (kidding)

5 places that I've lived

  1. A nice, southern state
  2. A pretty good, northeastern state

5 places I've worked

  1. Winn Dixie (grocery store- cashier and cash office)
  2. Medical Center and Law Firm (doing file work)
  3. CJB-NatWest-Fleet bank (cashier) (bank changed names 3x)
  4. FBC (children's ministry director)
  5. Christian school (first grade teacher)

I'd like to know more about you... leave a comment or publish your own 5 things post.

2 comments:

crispy said...

Have you only lived in 2 states??? Girl, you have to have more adventure in your life. That is what this whole thing is, adventure right?

crispy said...

Where have you gone??? Are you coming back to blogville? I miss you my friend.

background