Friday, October 3, 2008

For Today...

I found this idea at http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/. It's called the Simple Woman's Day Book! I was supposed to post a little photo, but couldn't get it to work.

FOR TODAY- Friday- October 3, 2008

Outside My Window... it is dark and windy. Today is our first day that really felt like fall.

I am thinking...about how much my body aches because of this herniated disc in my neck.

I am thankful for...my sweet Emma who has been exitedly working on birthday gifts for me all week with her daddy.

From the kitchen... finally got around to making the vegetable beef soup that I'd been planning all week. Everyone loved it. Feels good to make a yummy and healthy meal for my family.

I am wearing... gray capri pants and a blue t-shirt that has soup splashes on it.

I am creating...a honey bun cake to take to the 40 days of purpose kick off tomorrow night. (http://www.redbank40days.com/) Thought it would be fun to celebrate my b-day w/ our church family.

I am going... to the Melting Pot on Sunday... Andy's taking me there for my birthday.

I am reading... a book about persecuted, Christian women that's published by Voice of the Martyrs. (http://www.persecution.com/)

I am hoping... that my girls will grow up to love and serve Jesus with their whole lives.

I am hearing... nothing, but these computer keys... it's amazingly quiet right now.

Around the house... I'm hoping to be out of pain enough to work a bit around here tomorrow... looking like a small bomb went off... it's been worse, but could be so much better.

One of my favorite things... scrapbooking and creating memory albums for our family to look back upon and thank God for ALL He has done.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: relax, enjoy, and celebrate my birthday... think I can get away w/ a week long celebration? It's worth a try, right?

No comments:

background